Skip to content
- A Special Session on GST Compensation Cess to be held before 22nd July 2021
- Annual Return filing will continue to be optional for Taxpayers having turnover less than 2 crore.
- GST Annual Return form has to be rationalized, Govt will amend CGST Rules
- Late fee will be rationalized prospectively for Small Taxpayers and it will be applicable for future liabilities.
- Amnesty Scheme will be launched that will provide relief to small taxpayers
- Council decided to form GoM to check if further reductions to be given to new items, GoM will submit it recommendation before 8th June
- Council decided to Exempt certain COVID-19 supplies till 31st August 2021
- Council decided to exempt specific medicine used for treating black fungus